Wednesday, October 21, 2009

And the sheeple will obey

"Hollywood hearts Obama. Obama hearts government-directed national service. That is why you won’t be able to change the TV channel all week without getting lectured about the need to get off the couch and Do Something. (After your favorite shows are over, of course.) Creeped out? You should be."

Damn right you should be, However I rarely if ever watch TV so I wouldn't of even known about this if it wasn't for wonderful bloggers.

Bloggers are who many of us rely on for the news anymore, Like me you probably simply don't trust most of the media. This also applies to the movie (and those who write prime time shows) industry for myself. I started to wonder to myself a couple weeks ago why all of a sudden in the past five years or more there has been a huge surge in medical shows. Every fucking network has a medical show.

And now we have an "urgent" health care issue at hand...

No comments:

Post a Comment